How to Get here
Bloom Sugaring is located inside Girl on the Go Spa. Once you arrive at the address, you will see a restaurant called Counterpoint and a hair salon called John Perry Salon. Walk down the corridor between the two and Girl on the Go will be located on your right in unit 103.
Before Your Appointment
- Avoid exfoliation on the day of your appointment.
- Drink lots of water! Dehydration causes the skin to tighten and can make your hair removal slightly less comfortable.
- Avoid lotions and oils the day of your appointment.
- Caffeine can cause extra skin sensitivity.
- Hair must be grown out about 14 days after your last shave. The longer the hair, the better results!
- Avoid spray tanning before sugaring as it can lift the color
After Your Appointment
- Avoid Touching! It’s tempting to get your hands on your new silky smooth skin, but your hands carry bacteria that could potentially cause an infection to your freshly opened pores.
- Avoid Exercise. Sweat and bacteria could clog pores and irritate your skin.
- Avoid lotions with fragrance, products with harsh chemicals, and exfoliation directly after your appointment.
- As mentioned before, exfoliation is extremely important and is recommended daily to prevent ingrown hairs, but waiting 2 days after your sugar is the best time to start.
In Between Appointments
- Get into a routine of exfoliating and moisturizing your beautiful skin! Exfoliation 3-4x a week will help to remove dead skin buildup and give your new hair opportunity to grow through the skin. But it doesn’t stop there, exfoliation without moisturizing can cause dry skin, which your new hairs can get stuck underneath. Use an all natural oil or body butter to moisturize your skin and if you have sensitive skin, it may be best to avoid moisturizers with fragrance. The combination of exfoliation and moisturizing will give you optimal results for soft silky smooth skin, and even enhance your sugaring appointments!
- Once you begin sugaring, waiting 4-6 weeks between appointments is average and will give you the best results for hair removal.
Can I Get Sugared On My Period?
Yes! Although it may be just a tad more painful due to being more sensitive during your time of the month, it is incredibly easy to work around a string. Bloom Sugaring also has feminine products on hand just in case of an emergency.
What Is The Cancellation Policy?
Cancellations within 12 hours of your appointment will result in a charge of 50% of your appointment. No shows will result in a charge of 100% of your appointment. To reschedule, call or text as Ariel would be happy to accommodate your needs.
What Is your Covid Policy?
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Waiting in the lobby is not permitted at this time. Please wait outside or in your car until you are allowed in.
- No guests. This includes children, family members, and friends.
- If you are feeling even slightly sick, please notify Bloom immediately so that we can get you rescheduled.